This Training Package consists of six selected articles about the history and theory of General Morphological Analysis, its many areas of application, its facilitation techniques and its use in trans-disciplinary projects.
- Applications of GMA: From Engineering Design to Policy Analysis
- Modelling Complex Socio-Technical Systems Using Morphological Analysis
- On the Formal Properties of Morphological Models
- Principles of Cross-Consistency Assessment in Morphological Modelling
- Facilitating GMA Workshops for Modelling Wicked Problems
- Modelling Project Problem Spaces with Morphological Analysis
All documents in PDF-format in a ZipFile.