The Swedish Morphological Society supports selected student projects -- both undergraduate and PhD students -- in morphological modelling. If you feel that your academic work/research would benefit from the development of a morphological model, then we have a pro bono academic research support program that may help you.
Please Note: This support is for non-commercial, academic degree research only. Please read the "Disclaimer" at the bottom of this page.
For more information, please contact us at:
Academic Institutions which have utilised our research support include:
- MIT Sloan School of Business, Cambridge
- George Washington University (GWU), Washington DC
- Cass Business School, London
- Institute for Futures Research, Republic of South Africa
- Warsaw-Illinois Executive MBA, U of Warsaw/U of Illinois
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm
- Technical University of Berlin (TUB)
This program is intended for students perusing an academic degree, not for salaried academic staff, financed project work, government researchers or consultants. The Swedish Morphological Society is not obliged to support any particular research support request. Since this support program is fully voluntary and non-commercial, we reserve the right to choose requested projects at our own discretion, to deny any request, or to terminate this service at any time, without prior notice. Support is given only to non-commercial studies and research. This notice is posted for legal purposes.